If there is a program update available for your product:
Note: For a multi-user installation, program updates must be installed on the server or main computer hosting the data first.
- Select Services at the top of the screen, then select Check for Updates.
- Select Check Now.
- Select Download.
Note: After the download has completed, you will receive the message, "Downloading is complete. Updates will be installed when you close Sage 50."
- Select OK and close the program.
- The installer for the service release will launch to begin the setup of the service release.
- If you receive a Windows security warning, select Yes to proceed.
- To manually install the update, refer to Article ID 10170: DocLink: How to install updates
Chat with support