Closing the year in Accounts Receivable.
When the current year is closed:
- The This Year customer totals are cleared and the Next Year customer totals are moved to the This Year boxes.
- The Year ending date in AR Settings changes to the next year ending date.
- This date displays in the Close Year - Date Selection window (Tasks, Close Year).
To close the year in Accounts Receivable:
- Back up your data files. For more information, see How do I use File Tools to back up data files?
- From the Tasks menu, select Close Year.
- Verify that the New year end date is correct and click Start.
To view customer totals:
- From the Accounts Receivable Setup menu, select Customer.
- Enter the Customer.
- Click the Totals button.
Chat with support