- Subscriptions need to be updated before checking for updates
- Check is dated in the following payroll year, and tax tables not yet updated
- Most recent service release or payroll update is not installed
Section 1: Update Subscriptions and install the latest tax update
- Select Help, Sage 50 Activation, Licensing, and Subscription Options.
- If your computer is connected to the Internet, select Online (Recommended), then OK
- If your computer is not connected to the Internet, select Manually, then OK. Follow the screen prompts
- Close Sage 50 and reopen the program. This allows the updated file to be loaded.
- Select Services, Check for Updates.
- Select Check Now.
- Download and install the latest tax update. The update should begin installation automatically; if not, see How to install updates.
- Verify you no longer receive the error message.
Section 2: Check Date
- Go to Task, Payroll Entry,
- Change the date to be in the current payroll tax year.
- Select the Employee ID.
- Verify you no longer receive the message.
Note: The error will only show when dated for a future payroll tax year that has not had a tax table update yet. Once a tax update is released for that tax year you will no longer receive the error.