Skip to content
logo Knowledgebase

What report can I use to verify my T5018 totals?

Created on  | Last modified on 




Option 1: Use the CPRS Preparation Report

Refer to DocLink: The CPRS Preparation Report in Accounts Payable is returning incorrect information to download a corrected report.

Option 2: Use the Paid Invoice Register

  1. In Accounts Payable select Reports, Cash Management, Paid Invoice Register.
  2. Select the AP Master file and click OK. Note: If any payments for the needed time period have been moved to history, then also include the AP Invoice (history) file.
  3. Enter the appropriate date range for the T5018 amounts.
  4. Click Conditions.
  5. Click Add.
  6. Click Index.
  7. Select AP - Vendor then click OK.
  8. Under the Field, select Receives form T5018.
  9. Under Operator, select Equal to.
  10. Under Value, mark the check box.
  11. Click OK.
  12. Click OK.
  13. Print or preview the results as desired.

Chat with support