Select the Allow 1099 Payment History Data to be Maintained in Vendor Maintenance check box. Perform the following:
- Open Modules, Library Master, Main, Role Maintenance
- Select Role
- Click Module Options tab
- Double click Accounts Payable
- Select Allow 1099 Payment History Data to be Maintained in Vendor Maintenance
- Click Accept and close Role Maintenance
Edit 1099 History in Vendor Maintenance
Note: you may want to make a back-up before editing any amounts as there will not be an audit trail of amounts changed.
- Open Modules, Accounts Payable, Main, Vendor Maintenance
- Select Vendor No.
- Click on Additional tab
- Click on 1099 History
- Verify 1099 Form Type and Year are correct.
- Edit applicable amounts
- Click Ok
If you withheld taxes on behalf of a vendor you would do the steps above to edit 1099 history and then enter applicable tax amount withheld as well as any other applicable fields (i.e. state income, state tax ID) in the applicable fields.