For each order added to an invoice, the fields listed below must all contain the same value. The first order selected in Invoice Data Entry is used to determine whether additional orders are valid. Some fields may not be available depending on your settings.
- Terms code
- Ship-to code
- Discount rate
- Sales tax schedule
- Salesperson (or salespersons) and commission rate(s)
- Job number
- Ship-via shipping code and shipping zone
- Bill-to customer (Not National Accounts)
- ACH payment ID (The ACH payment IDs must match, or you can combine with an order that has no payment ID.)
- CRM person ID, CRM company ID, and CRM opportunity ID
Multipl Sales Orders consolidated in Shipping Data Entry
- Enable Consolidate Orders on One Invoice in shipping setup options, Entry Tab.
- Consolidate orders on one invoice, select yes or prompt.
- Consolidate by Customer PO, select No, select Yes or Prompt.
- After entering the first order in Shipping data entry, select Accept to receive the prompt to add additional orders.
- Continue until all order are on the entry.
- After adding 2 or more orders, there will be an box to select to show detail for all mutiple orders.
Reports, Forms, and Registers
In the header section of the documents listed below, “Multiple” is printed in sales order number and customer purchase order number fields when applicable. The sales order number and customer purchase order number are printed in the line detail section.
- Sales Order invoice
- Sales Journal
- Gross Profit Journal
- Daily Deposit Recap Report
- Accounts Receivable Invoice History Report
When printing an invoice that includes multiple sales orders, the order date for the first order selected prints on the invoice.
Accounts Receivable Invoice History Inquiry
In Invoice History Inquiry, “Multiple” appears in the Order No. field and, on the Main tab, in the Customer PO field when applicable. To view a sales order number or customer purchase order number, select a line on the Lines tab, and click the Additional Information button. The order number and customer purchase order number are shown in the Additional Fields window.
If a deposit was entered for multiple orders, the total deposit amount appears on the Main tab in the Deposit field, and a Deposit Information button appears next to the field. Click the button to open the Deposit Inquiry window, which lists the individual deposits.
Chat with support