A custom Crystal Reports may be obsolete or may have become corrupted.
Note: Sage Customer Support does not assist with creating or troubleshooting customized Crystal Reports. For more information, see the Disclaimer above, as well as the Related Resources section below.
Note: Custom Crystal Reports are unique reports created via Crystal Reports Designer, using Sage 100 data tables.
- Open Library Master, Setup menu, Report Manager
- Expand the relevant module folder
- Example: Accounts Payable
- Expand Custom folder
- Right-click the specific custom report
- Example: Right-click My Report
- Select Delete Custom Report...
- Click Yes when prompted with "Do you want to delete
from the Custom Reports menu?"
- Click Close
DocLink: How to add custom Crystal reports to an individual application module's Custom Reports menu