In this article, you will learn what versions of Sage 300 CRE and Sage 100 Contractor are supported.
CAUTION: Sage Customer Support does not provide assistance for issues related to third-party products or enhancements, hardware, report customizations, state or federal tax-related questions, or specific accounting questions. Please contact your Sage business partner, network administrator, or accountant for assistance. Please review this document for additional information on the scope of Sage Customer Support Services.e
What does "support" mean?
- Supported product versions continue to receive tax updates, updates to government forms, and software fixes. When a major release is announced, older product versions are no longer supported with tax updates, fixes, etc.
- Customer "support" refers to the chat, phone, and internet cases you can open under your Business Care plan or subscription. With an active Business Care or subscription in place, you can contact Sage with questions about any version, with the understanding that the resolution for your issue might be to upgrade to the currently supported version.
- Due to programming changes between different versions, Sage Support may not have the knowledge of older software to support you.
- Be aware that new, unresolvable issues may arise due to new Windows updates or 3rd party products being introduced since the release of the older Sage product.
Non-year-end product support:
- In general, Sage only makes changes to the most recent major release of the software. Product changes include enhancements, fixes, and updates to government forms and tax tables.
- Although you can still contact support for assistance with older versions, Sage Support cannot escalate issues to product development for assistance or for defect fixes unless the issue is reproducible in the most recent major release.
Year-End - supported versions for year-end 2023:
Year-end releases for Sage 100 Contractor and Sage 300 Construction and Real Estate will be released in December for the following versions:
- Sage 100 Contractor version 25.#######
- Sage 300 Construction and Real Estate version 2#######
- See the Related Resources for links to download the most current version of your product. Note that you will need to be logged into the Knowledgebase in order to access the download articles.
- Your channel partner, consultant, or Sage Expert Services (see the link in Related Resources) can provide assistance with upgrades.