After a subscription plan expires there is a 21-day grace period in which you may still access your data. Once the grace period ends the software will go into a read-only state. Once the software is in read only mode you will only be able to view your data. The following options are not allowed once the software is in read-only:
- Printing transactions are not allowed
- Exporting is not allowed
- Changes to data or transactions are not allowed
- Importing payroll information is not allowed
- Calculated payroll reports will not work; see Can I run payroll reports without the payroll service?
- Printing reports, besides the reports named above, is allowed
Please contact Sage sales to enable your subscription again for full access to your data.
Chat with support