Option 1 - Check for updates within program
- Go to Services, Check for Updates. Click Check Now.
- Click Download.
- Note: If you do not get the Download prompt, close Sage 50, right-click the Sage 50 program icon. Select Run as administrator, then check for updates again
- Close Sage 50 to start the installation.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
If the installation prompt does not appear, see How to manually install updates.
Option 2 - Tax Forms Updates
- Tax form updates install automatically when you open Payroll Tax Forms. If not, manually download the update
- See How to manually install updates
Option 3 - Installing updates on a workstation ClientInstall.bat
After updating the server following one of the methods above, adjust the file permissions for the main product folder (e.g., PeachtreeInstaller2022) for Execute access. Please refer to Nothing happens when I run ClientInstall.bat to install the workstation for instructions on adjusting permissions
Chat with support