(Standard, Advanced, Premium)
|2022 (7.10) |
|April 27, 2023||April 18, 2023||April, 2021|
End of Support
|Release date of 2026||Release date of 2025||Release date of 2024|
- Retired versions have limited phone support or support is no longer available - i.e. Sage 100 Customer Support may decline to support, and is no longer making callback appointments or researching issues for, retired Sage 100 (formerly Sage MAS 90 or 200) versions
- Sage reserves the right to determine if and when Product Updates and Hot Fixes will be issued.
Special PAYROLL Considerations:
- If you are using Payroll in Sage 100 version 2017 or earlier, you will need to work with your Sage business partner to upgrade to a supported version of Sage 100 Payroll to remain compliant. We always recommend users upgrade to the most current Sage 100 Payroll version available for compliance and other changes. For additional information, see DocLink: Sage 100 Update Release Schedule.
Note on Operating Systems:
For full details, please refer to the following documents:
- Supported Platform Matrices (SPM) for Sage 100,
- System requirements and specifications
- Integrated Solutions Compatibility Matrices (ISCM) for Sage 100
Sage 100: Download Portal
What versions of Crystal Reports are supported with Sage 100?
Where to find available third-party solutions or enhancements developed for Sage Products?
Sage 100 Update Release Schedule
How to determine the version and product update of Sage 100 installed
Chat with support