Note: The Schedule B will show you the Tax Liability amounts for each date and month and the total for the Quarter.
This information is retrieved from your data and it is using Check Dates.
- From the Payroll Tasks menu, select Federal eFile and Reporting.
- In the Federal eFile and Reporting window, select 941/Schedule B/941-V or 940 and the period for the report, then click Next.
- In the Employees to Process grid, all employees are selected by default. Clear the check box for employees to exclude their wages from the reports and click Next and click Generate.
Note: You do not need to clear the check box for employees with zero wages for the reporting period. Quarterly forms will only include employees with wages in the reporting period. The 940 Form is an annual form, while the 941/Schedule B is a quarterly form.
Verify company information:
- If the Company Information Changes window displays, click OK.
- Verify your Federal Employer ID Number and click Next.
- Verify your company information and click Next.
- Select I am filing for my company/employer and click Next.
- In the State & Local Tax Items window, you can assign the correct tax account number and add all state and local taxes that need to be reported on your government forms. If you have already completed a federal or state tax form, these items may be already filled in.
- Click Remove to delete any taxes that you do not want to print on the forms.
- Click Edit to change the items already listed and Add to set up new tax items. The text on the window shows you the correct tax account number format.
- To continue, click Next.
Complete and verify the report:
- Complete all required red fields on the report and click Next Step.
Note: The report may have fields on more than one page.
- In the Verify Report Complete window, click Agree to accept the report, or Click Double Check to go back and make further corrections.
Print your form:
- To print your form, click the Print button.
eFile your form:
- Click the eFile button.
- If you have not enrolled with Aatrix, click Enroll to launch the Aatrix eFile Center. Click the Enroll link and follow the prompts to setup your account.
- After completing the steps to setup your account, on the Aatrix Secure eFile - EIN NOT ENROLLED window click I have Enrolled and have my Login ID.
- If you have an account with Aatrix, the Aatrix Secure eFile - Login window will display. Enter your Username and Password and click Login.
- Follow the prompts to complete the eFiling process.