Please visit the Sage 50 US Welcome Center for help on getting started or getting the most value from your software.
- Verify all computers meet the minimum system requirements. Refer to System Requirements: Sage 50—U.S. Edition 2024.
- Before starting the install, close all other Microsoft and non-essential programs on the computer.
- Turn off your anti-virus for the duration of the installation process.
- Leave your firewall on and enable notifications.
- Make sure the User Account Control (UAC) is set to a minimum, not maximum. This may require Admin access. Consult with IT personnel if necessary.
If upgrading your current version of Sage 50:
- Back up all companies. Refer to Article ID 10264: DocLink: How do I create or make a backup?.
- Have all users exit Sage 50 before starting the install on the server.
To continue with the installation, refer back to Article ID 10262: DocLink: Installation instructions - Sage 50—U.S. Edition.
Chat with support