- Click Start, and in the Search window type appwiz.cpl and press Enter.
- In Programs and Features right-click Sage 50 Accounting and select Change.
- Select Repair and then click Next.
- The repair will run. At the end click Finish.
- Install any program updates as needed. Follow How to install updates.
Note: If you receive an error message during the repair stating "The feature you are trying to use is on a network resource that is unavailable," refer to Error: “The feature you are trying to use is on a network resource that is unavailable. Click OK to try again, or enter an alternate path to a folder containing the installation package Sage 50 Accounting XXXX.msi”.