How to locate and manually install tax and service release updates
Service Release and Tax Updates
- Service releases and tax updates downloaded through Services, Check for Updates are saved to the Updates folder in your data path
- In a network setup, service release updates must be installed on the server first
- Tax updates must be installed at each computer using Sage 50, but the order does not matter
- The most recent service release must be installed before installing the most recent tax update
Section 1: Product updates and upgrades
- Close Sage 50
- Browse to the Updates folder located in your data path. See How to find data path and program path.
- Double-click the latest Service Release or Tax Update to begin installation; if the update file is not present, download at Sage 50—U.S. Edition: Download Portal.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to install the update.
- When the update completes, open Sage 50 and go to Help, About Sage 50 Accounting to verify the update installed.
Section 2: Tax Forms Updates
- On an Internet-connected PC, go to https://aatrix.com/partners/sage50/updates/.
- Click Download and save Peach.exe.
- If Sage 50 is on a different PC, copy Peach.exe to a CD or USB and take it to the Sage 50 PC.
- Double-click Peach.exe to start the installation.
- Follow the on-screen prompts to install the update. When the installation completes, your tax forms will be up-to-date and ready to use.
Chat with support