For additional instructions for installing and activating, please refer to Installing Sage 50 Accounting Software.
Option 1 - Purchased directly from Sage
- Go to the Sage Customer Portal.
- Click Log on from the upper right corner of the page.
- Enter your Customer Portal Username and Password and click Log on.
The Username will be the email address used when creating your Sage Customer Portal account. If you have not signed up, refer to DocLink: How to sign up to access the Sage Customer Portal.
- From the top menu select Activation codes.
- From Select product click the down arrow to select your Product.
- From Product details refer to the Status column for the appropriate Active Application. Your serial number will be under the column labeled Serial.
Option 2 - Purchased from a retail location (e.g., Amazon, Staples, Best Buy, Office Depot)
If you purchased a digital download from a retailer, the retailer will provide you the serial number via email or a digital locker.
If you purchased a box product from a retailer, you will find the serial number in the case under the disc.