IMPORTANT: Per the IRS requirements, beginning with reporting year 2020, non-employee compensation amounts are reported on the 1099-NEC form. Prior to reporting year 2020, non-employee compensation was included on the 1099-MISC form. Year end version 20.3 includes the change. Versions 20.2 and older are not compatible with the Aatrix forms as of reporting year 2020.
Use the 1099 Preparation report in Accounts Payable (Reports, Miscellaneous, 1099 Preparation) for a vendor count by 1099 Form type.
- For steps to print the 1099 Preparation report and the updates made to the report, refer to article ID 50350 DocLink: Is there a report that will show the vendors and 1099 amounts in Accounts Payable?
- Review the report information. If it is not correct, refer to article ID 21507 DocLink: My 1099 totals are incorrect in Accounts Payable
- The last page of the report has the vendor count by 1099 Form type. Use this count to order your forms.
- For information on which 1099 forms to order, refer to article ID 21923 DocLink: Which forms should I order for year-end?
- To order forms contact Sage CRE Forms at 1-800-760-7929 or email [email protected].
DocLink: FAQ - Year-end software release for Sage 300 CRE
DocLink: Which forms should I order for year end?
DocLink: Is there a report that will show the vendors and 1099 amounts in Accounts Payable?
Chat with support