- Payroll checks were moved to history.
- The current.prt file is corrupt.
- The Current file is not located in the company folder
Cause A - Payroll checks were moved to history:
Aatrix eFile and reporting requires a payroll current file. If all payroll checks are moved to history, the current.prt is deleted. Restore you data from backup or contact customer support for a potential workaround.
Cause B - The current.prt file is corrupt:
- Have all users exit out of Sage 300 Construction and Real Estate.
- Make a backup of the data folder where the error is occurring. (see article below for instructions on how to make a backup)
- Run File Doctor on the PR Current Transaction file. (see article below for instructions on how to run file doctor)
- You should now be able to run Aatrix with out any errors.
Cause C - The current file is not saved in the company folder:
- From the Payroll Help menu, select About Payroll.
- Note the Current Data Folder
- Use File Tools to move the current file into the Current Data Folder.
Cause D - there is a corrupt or partial new.api or master.apm in the company folder, or in the folder referenced in File locations associated with AP File types
- From the Payroll File menu, select File, Company Settings, File locations.
- Note the location of file types AP Invoice and AP Master. If blank these files exist in the Current Data Folder
- Use Windows Explorer to browse to the folder to search from renamed/partial AP Invoice and/or AP Master files (files with an API or APM extension)
- Check to see if an associated folder exists in PVData and/or if there are folders in PVdata with XXX_API or XXX_APM that do not have an associated gateway file.
- Move corrupted renamed API and/or APM files out of the folder using File Tools if possible. It may be necessary to move the gateway and associated PVData\XXX_API folder out of the folder using Windows Explorer if the file is corrupt.
DocLink: How do I restore my data files?
DocLink: How do I use File Doctor to fix my corrupt data files?
DocLink: How do I restore a backup that I created using File Tools? (Pervasive)
Chat with support